Now the portfolio app on iPhone has allowed users to store all their loyalty cards, boarding passes, movie tickets, and other cards on each of their devices. Unfortunately, this only supports a handful of shops and brands. Fortunately, there is a way to add something with a barcode to these applications, whether officially supported or not. For example when you buy a movie ticket or other advance ticket, this application transmits the barcode to your Wallet application and allowing you to show your phone to the clerk.
There is no special technology here, just the classic barcode technology for decades but all that is with a barcode will work with the portfolio application – it just needs an application to send the barcode to the portfolio. And here is how to add cards to Apple Pay you can follow.
- To configure this, download the application on your phone and open it once it is installed. Press the Plus button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- You will need to give access to your phone’s camera application so that you can scan the barcode on the map. From there, simply place the barcode in the sites of the camera and he scan it automatically. Press “Yes” when the pop-up window appears and you have confirmed the bar code number.
- After that, tap on where it is indicated “Password (mandatory)” and enter a name for the scanned barcode that you scanned in. The rest is totally optional, but if you want to customize the appearance of your scanned pass, you will want to take advantage of customization features. To begin, tap the pass2u logo for example. You can do it by just taking a picture of the front of the rewards card or another card you scanned.
- After taking the picture, you can crop it out and simply have the logo of the indicated card, rather than the entire card. A specific aspect report is required to keep this in mind when taking your picture. Then scroll down and enter all the information on the card or card you scan, as the expiry date and all that is relevant.
- For the latter, you can directly adjust the color of your pass including the background and existing text. “Label” is the color of your pass name that appears at the top and the “Foreground” is the color of any other text indicated on the pass.
- After that, hit the “Done” button located in the upper right corner of your screen. You will get a preview of the pass on the next screen. If you are satisfied, tap “Add” at the top. If it is needed and you want to make changes, select “Cancel” to do so.
That’s how to add cards to Apple pay that you can try and after the pass is created, the pass will officially be automatically added to the Wallet application on your iPhone device. It will also appear in the Pass2u app, but you do not need to open the pass in Pass2u to use the pass, you can simply use the Wallet application.