Amazon has become one of the platforms where various kinds of sales and purchase transactions are carried out by almost all humans in the world today, this has also made amazon always improve its services, especially with the transaction system provided and a number of payment methods that can be used by every user. Of course the goal is to make shopping there easier even if you are across continents, for example by using a credit card, where every bill from a purchase can be made more easily through the banking system that has been integrated with the payment system on amazon itself.
An Amazon credit card gives you even more important purchasing power in one of the best shopping sites in the world. With new products and used with the two third-party sellers and its own inventory, the world retailer has something for everyone and provides a bonon of financial benefits with its brand card.
The Amazon Store card can be used on any Amazon Pay friendly site. Cardholders are also eligible for interest-free purchases for six to 12 months participating retailers. In addition, Amazon Prime Store maps users can earn 5% in reporting credits or Amazon reward points. After using your card, you will have to pay your invoice. Discover your options, you will never have late payment or missed.
How to use Amazon Chase Credit Card Payment Online
Whether you want to make payments at the minimum or just pay the balance on your Amazon credit card, then this popular credit card billing option is necessary so you can connect to your account at the Synchrony Bank Amazon Online Credit Center. Follow these steps to make a payment:
- Log in to your account and place your cursor on “Payments”.
- Select “make a payment” for one-off payments.
- Select “Register for recurring payments” to be able to make adjustments to the automatic payment system.
- Choose your payment type: Minimum, current or statement balance.
- For a single payment, enter the routing number of your financial institution and your check account number in the appropriate fields and confirm.
- Configure a recurring payment by clicking on your bank account information, accept the terms and conditions, and then click “Submit”.
How to use Amazon Chase Credit Card Payment by phone
You can make a payment of all sizes by calling the Synchrony Bank Automated Payment System. You can also press zero for your customer service representative to help you. Here are the steps to pay your Amazon Credit Card Invoice by phone:
- Call Synchrony Bank at 866-634-8379.
- Wait for the prompts and press two on your keyboard.
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number so that the system can identify your account.
- Follow the prompts to make your payment.
Those were some of the ways you can pay bills on your Amazon account, of course with the Amazon Chase credit card payment method like this, the payment of each of your shopping bills will be easier.